1. ALL PLAYERS MUST have shin guards AND covered by socks, regardless of age. Players CAN NOT play a game without shin guards!
2. NO jewelry. Earrings must be removed, NOT only covered with a band-aid. The only Exceptions are medical ID bracelets (they need to be taped down).
3. U6: Sneakers Only. U8/U10/U12/U14/U16: Soccer cleats or sneakers only. (See TYSL website under FAQ for examples of acceptable cleats.)
4. NO ONE should coach or stand behind the goalie or end line (goal line). This includes coaches, spectators and parents.
5. NO slide tackling.
6. ONLY players and coaches/assistants are allowed in the bench area. ALL spectators should be on opposite side of field from players.
7. NO hats.
8. NO hooded sweatshirts.
9. Foul Language is NOT permitted on the field and could result in your removal from the game.
10. Players need to arrive 15 minutes before their game time. Players arriving late will not be able to play until the beginning of the next quarter or half (This will allow the referee to check for proper equipment).
11. Please dispose of your garbage into the trash receptacles.