NHSA is accepting nominations for Recreation Boys and Girls Coach of the Year and the Volunteer of the Year. I know there are some very deserving candidates in the recreational community so please take the time to fill out a nomination for someone in your club/league. The nominations are open to anyone in your organizations that stood above everyone else during last fall or this springs seasons.
This is a great way you to recognize those dedicated folks who are vital to running your clubs/leagues.
Coach of the Year/Volunteer of the Year Nominations
NHSA is now accepting nomination for the following;
Recreation Coach of the Year- Girls
Recreation Coach of the Year- Boys
Recreation Volunteer of the Year
For the Recreation Coach of the Year awards, we are looking for coaches whose qualities include;
- Player development
- Personal coaching development
The nomination deadline is Sept 1st.
The NHSA Award Ceremony will be on Friday November 21st at the Southern NH University
1. If you know someone who deserves a nomination, please go to http://www.soccernh.com/clubsite/?p=5632 and following the instructions
2. Please pass this message along to other NHSA Members.
3. Mail entries for consideration to the NHSA State Office. Submit by one of the following methods.
• Fill out, Save to your computer, attach to email and send to NHSA Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Print form and send to NHSA Administrator; Suite 3; 1600 Candia Rd.; Manchester, NH 03109
Thank you in advance for your help in this important event. Your assistance will help us continue our efforts to make soccer in New Hampshire a great experience for all those involved.
NHSA VP Recreation